GunVault MVB500 Pistol Safe MicroVault Biometric
The MicroBioVault uses biometrics, specifically fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR). This self-learning algorithm of the GunVault Bio adds new minutiae to the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints. System can handle a maximum of 15 fingerprint templates.
The MicroBioVault unique, notebook-style design allows you to take your handgun or valuables with you. Incredibly compact and lightweight, this safe will fit inside a briefcase or day-pack and can be quickly accessed with GunVault’s No-Eyes® biometric technology.
- Outside is constructed of heavy-gauge steel
- Soft foam on the inside to protect the pistol
- High-strength lock mechanism performs reliably time after time
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid entries
- Tamper indicator alerts you to invalid entry attempts
- Unique No-Eyes® mold makes it easy to find the biometric reader even at night
- Security Cable included to secure the unit to a fixed object
- Backup Override Key
- California DOJ Approved
- Exterior: 11" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Interior: 10 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 2"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power Supply: 9v Battery