Delphi Tactical "Man At ARms" Rifle
The Delphi Tactical DELPHI-15 "MAN AT ARMS" Rifle... A man-at-arms was a soldier from the High Medieval to Renaissance periods who was typically well-versed in the use of arms. A man-at-arms could be a knight or nobleman, a member of a knight or nobleman's retinue, a mercenary in a company under a mercenary captain, or a modern day American Patriot.
The term man-at-arms thus primarily denoted a military function, rather than a social rank. This everyday battle rifle is the perfect balance between high quality components and affordability with uncompromising accuracy. Backed by our rock solid sub-moa guarantee and transferable lifetime warranty.
UPPER RECEIVER SPECS:
- UPPER: Delphi Tactical DELPHI-15 Forged 7075 T6 Upper Receiver (M4 Feedramps)
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Delphi Tactical Mil-Spec BCG (Full Auto Rated; Nitride Finish)
- CHARGING HANDLE: Delphi Tactical Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- BARREL: Ballistic Advantage 16” 5.56 Govt Profile Barrel (4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel; 1:7 Twist; QPQ Coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension; QPQ Finish)
- GAS BLOCK: Delphi Tactical .750 Micro Gas Block (4140 Billet Steel; QPQ Finish)
- GAS TUBE: Delphi Tactical Mid-Length Gas Tube (Nitride Finish)
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Delphi Tactical Mil-Spec Flash Hider
- RAIL SYSTEM: Delphi Tactical 15.5" ION Lite KEYMOD or MLOK Rail System by SLR Rifleworks
LOWER RECEIVER SPECS:
- LOWER: Delphi Tactical DELPHI-15 Forged 7075 T6 Lower Receiver (Multi Caliber; Pictogram Markings)
- LOWER PARTS KIT: Delphi Tactical Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
- TRIGGER: ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger
- GRIP: XTECH Tactical ATG (Adjustable Tactical Grip)
- BUFFER SYSTEM: Delphi Tactical Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Tube Assembly
- STOCK: BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Stock
Download the spec sheet HERE!
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order. NOTE: You can also leave the name of the dealer you wish to use in the "NOTES" portion of checkout and we will contact them.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all receivers returned because of failed background checks.