Delphi Tactical DP-10 Stripped Billet Lower Receiver
The Delphi Tactical DP-10 Billet Lower Receiver is precision machined beyond Mil-Spec requirements from a solid block of lightweight aerospace grade aluminum on a 4 axis CNC, with critical tooling dimensions held to within ±.001″. DP-10 receivers are then Type III Class II black hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell.
The Delphi Tactical DP-10 Stripped Billet Lower Receiver features:
- Receiver marked “Multi” caliber
- Pictogram Markings for “SAFE” and “FIRE”
- Integral Enhanced Trigger Guard for added functionality and strength
- Precision Broached Extra Smooth Flared Magwells - Magwells feature an enlarged bottom flare and inner chamfer for easier magazine manipulation
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin Hole (Hardware included-no roll pin needed)
- Nylon Tipped Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver. (Hardware included)
- Lifetime Warranty / 100% Made in America
The Delphi Tactical DP-10 Billet Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big bore rifle build build. Machined beyond mil-spec dimensions with surgical tolerances, DP-10 receivers work with both Commercial and Mil-Spec components, and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
FFL Terms and Conditions
To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us at email@example.com with your full name. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order. NOTE: You can also leave the name of the dealer you wish to use in the "NOTES" portion of checkout and we will contact them.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.