2A AETHON RECEIVER SET
This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. Delphi Tactical requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line. We are unable to ship orders without this information.
2A-Armament is proud to introduce the Aethon billet upper and lower receiver for 2017. With all the same craftsmanship and weight savings that are trademark 2A-Armament qualities the Aethon receiver set offers a different feature set than our flagship Balios Lite Gen 2 receivers. The Aethon set incorporates a refreshed design on the mag well, a ergonomically designed ridged tactile grip, and integrated QD's into the receiver which provide good balance for a single point sling without having to "wrap one way or another" around the receiver extension and forward assist. Standard items for 2A Armament receivers are also included: a flared mag well, threaded bolt catch pin, set screw captive detent springs and a rear tensioning screw which guarantees a tight fit if running a third party upper. Best of all, the Aethon and Balios Lite receiver sets are designed to aesthetically match each other perfectly to allow our customers to choose the features they desire.
Aethon Receiver Set Features:
- CNC Machined from U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Integrated QD mounts on side
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Forward Assist
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type III, Class2)
- Can be interchanged with third party, Balios Lite, or Balios Lite Gen 2 uppers
- Weight: ( Lower 6.8 oz ) (Upper 6.9 oz) Stripped
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-MCBL-3)